Regular Right Guy

Full Caf Americano®

Berning Down the House

Bernie-Sanders-AP77174442780How old is Bernie Sanders? That was rhetorical. The Bern is one year older than Mick Jagger (who is about a year younger than the Magna Carta).

The reason I asked, though, is because you would’ve thought Mick was doing the funky chicken on the DNC stage last night, the way the young women were mopping up tears as Bernie took to the microphone.

That is, until he mentioned Hillary Clinton, at which point 50 percent of them began to boo the old fart.

The booing started immediately, with many people in the audience giving Mr. Sanders a thumbs-down sign. But Mr. Sanders was quick to wave the crowd to be quiet and to chide them for their response.

“It’s easy, it is easy to boo,” he said. “But it is harder to look your kids in the face who would be living under a Donald Trump presidency.”

“What the political revolution means is we keep going,” he said. “We think big, not small. We have the guts to take on the billionaire class.”

Of course that will work with the 20 percent of Bernie supporters who actually know what he believes; the other 80 percent will still be shaking their heads on November 8 and wondering how their Don Quixote could have sold out without a fight on the convention floor.

Through Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Hillary Clinton pulled off the most effective drive-by since Stanley “Tookie” Williams was running the Westside Crips, and Bernie just stood there, touted his toothless revolution and sucked up to the establishment.

Well, the old kicker could be dead by November, but the millennials do have one thing right; Bernie is the future of the Democratic Party. Old, feeble, and sundowned on reality.

The real future of the Democratic brand was more than evident to anyone who bothered to look.

There were no American flags in Philly last night. That is unless you were lucky enough to be outside when some creepy Bern Out set one on fire. There were Soviet flags and Palestinian flags, but no U.S. flags.

They made 61 speeches and not one of them mentioned the very present threat of international Islamic terrorism.

They were wasteful and selfish, and unrepentant for any of it.

Also as usual, this week’s DNC bash will leave a bigger carbon footprint than the UN does in a year. Double, if Leonardo DiCaprio shows up. Typical Democrat hypocrisy.

But so far there have been none of the rapes, murders, arson, pillaging and pooping in public that usually attend big Democratic mob functions.

And I suppose to Democrats that’s progress you can believe in.

Or at least one less messy scandal to cover up.

HT/Drudge

Advertisements

2 comments on “Berning Down the House

  1. Pingback: TBS apologizes to Hillary Clinton for comparing her to a hyena | Batshit Crazy News

  2. thatmrgguy
    July 27, 2016

    Reblogged this on That Mr. G Guy's Blog.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Archives

Calendar

July 2016
M T W T F S S
« Jun   Aug »
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Blackmailers Don't Shoot

Politics. Culture. Hot Chicks.

Reality Check

American Patriot's Reality Check

News You May Have Missed

News you need to know to stay informed

Real Science

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" - Richard Feynman

The Rio Norte Line

Est. 2010 - "Dishonest, diversionary and pompous..."

The Daley Gator

If You're Left, You Just Ain't Right

The Last Refuge

Rag Tag Bunch of Conservative Misfits - Contact Info: TheLastRefuge@reagan.com

A Time For Choosing

Just another WordPress.com weblog

That Mr. G Guy's Blog

Mike's views on politics and the world in general

%d bloggers like this: