Full Caf Americano®
WASHINGTON – Secret Service Director Joseph Clancy says some video footage of a March 4 incident at the White House involving two senior agents has been recorded over.
Clancy says the agency is working with the security system’s manufacturer and Homeland Security Department officials to try to recover the lost footage.
The missing video likely includes images of a pair of senior agents accused of pushing a construction barrel with their vehicle as they drove through a secure area while other, on-duty agents and officers investigated a suspicious item. The DHS inspector general is investigating the incident, including allegations that the agents had been drinking before driving into the White House complex.
Clancy says it is standard practice to record over security videos after 72 hours.
Just saying, if I were President Obama I might be worried that one of these agents was libertarian.
A drunk libertarian with a gun, President Obama?
The Other McCain
Mr. G Guy
Politics. Culture. Hot Chicks.
American Patriot's Reality Check
News you need to know to stay informed
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" - Richard Feynman
Est. 2010 - "Dishonest, diversionary and pompous..."
If You're Left, You Just Ain't Right
Rag Tag Bunch of Conservative Misfits - Contact Info: TheLastRefuge@reagan.com
Just another WordPress.com weblog
Mike's views on politics and the world in general